Monday, February 7, 2011

Doodling

I like this article a lot. Particulary because I doodle very often! I'm always drawing on corners of worksheets in school and drawing different things. I think doodling is a very good way to keep your mind thinking. If I'm trying to figure out an answer to a problem I'll doodle different things that would help me solve the problem, similar to Virgina. I also doodle when I'm talking on the phone with people. If there's a piece of paper near by, I'll take a pen and start drawing everywhere. Also, I had to talk on the phone for a job interview once and I took notes and doodled things that would help me later in the face to face interview. I doodle very often when I'm taking notes in class, too. It helps me remeber what the topic of the notes was on and helps me shorten the notes by drawing a picture rather than describing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment