Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Post

Last night, I stayed up until 1-ish doing all different things for my iPod. I downloaded music, found new songs I might like and everything! I was finally satisfied with my results around 1:30am and downloaded close to 300 songs. I synced my iPod and was ready to go, it was charging and everything, so I finally fell asleep, waiting to wake up and listen to my iPod.
I woke up this morning around 7 eager to listen to my updated iPod in school.
I take it off of the connecter, and since I closed my computer, the iPod didn't fully charge. If that wasn't frustrating enough, I tried to listen to a song...what do you know, my headphones are broken! This was the worst because even though my iPod wasn't fully charged, it still had enough battery to listen to a good amount of songs. Finally, at the end of the day one of my best friends, Sean, came to the rescue! I told him my delimma today and he found a pair of extra headphones in his bag to give to me. This was awesome because now I'm currently listening to all of my new songs on my iPod. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment