Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chinese censorship

I think that the Chinese internet censorship isn't okay. I think this because to me, everyone should have the freedom to do what they want (approprietly) on the internet and the government shouldn't have laws or rules to abide by that result in awful things if said laws are broken. I also think that the Chinese government shouldn't have the ability to check how many times a person logs on, or goes on a particular website. I think that they should only have control over illegal things like illegal music downloading or copying someone else's website (plagarism). Also, internet censorship causes a lack of information to be known for the Chinese. This is because they block individual websites like wikipedia. They also block Youtube which can also be helpful for knowledge, or just listening to music. In my opinion, this isn't fair to the Chinese and should be changed immediatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment