Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New technology

The most innovative and new piece of technology out there now is the iPad. It is a tablet computer similar to the iPhone, except in computer form. It was created by Apple, and it is so popular that it sold 3 million iPads in just 80 days! However, the iPad can do many different things similar to the iPhone and iPod it only allows you to download applications approved by Apple.
I think it's very cool and amazing how someone could invent that. I don't think it will help the world in the future, but it will help people become up to date with modern technology. I haven't used one before, but I'm itching to try one! Everyone that has used one said they're unbelieveable. I do think it will become obsolete in the future, only because they are already coming out with an iPad 2. Technology is constantly advancing whether you notice or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment