Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My history of the internet

When I first started using the internet, I was in 3rd grade. I remember my dad downloaded AIM for me and my brother for Christmas. We were pumped because we never really used the internet and I didn't really know how anyways. Also, a big thing back when I used AIM was getting icons for the side of you instant message box, so I would always go on the internet looking for different icons to put there. Other than that, I didn't really use the internet for anything big up until 5th grade. In 5th grade we started taking computer classes and got taught how to search the web and do all kinds of neat things. I immediatly went home and did so many things. For example, I searched games, people, anything. Now, I mostly use it for homework or school purposes and of course, Facebook. I think I will use it in the future to search topics for papers in school and to still use social networking websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment